ScoutLook® Weather FishLog App simplifies planning for Pro and Recreational Anglers alike by providing Critical Weather, Solunar Times, Tides, Hourly Barometric changes, and a sensational Fish Log ALL in one app! Fishlog takes only seconds! - Snap a Photo, QuickSave to capture weather, wind, and GPS location of catch – then keep fishing and edit your logs later online! FishLog automatically captures the time, date, location, weather, wind and moon info at time of catch and enables fish logging in drop downs with NO TYPING!
Review logs on phone or PC since data syncs with FREE account at ScoutLookweather.com: Sort logs, see what works, when and why, or export to Excel for further use. It's a fishing app like nothing you've ever seen!
ScoutLookweather.com is a free service providing pinpoint, map-based weather details, wind map tools, solunar times, lunar phase, tides, hourly barometric changes, and a log book to help fishermen decide where, when and how to fish. Use your login from your App to login online and get all you need to know before you fish in one place.
FishMarXSM allows comprehensive listing of key locations on or under the water: structure, weed beds, launches, buoys, etc: pinned to the satellite map for later reference, weather or wind checks, or logging of fish. Use this GPS marking tool while on the water to note & save important details and points of interest.
- Return to the exact places, or check the weather before heading back!
- mangrove holes, parking area, rip tides, river/stream outlet, break/riptide, timber, trailhead, weed bed and more!!
- DriftPointSM Wind Map displays speed and direction at your boat or any other location for 72 hours!
FishLog App User Interface
- Simple, intuitive, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
- Save Favorite locations on MAP and to My Locations List (anywhere in USA)
- Any location saved on App also saves to FREE online account at Scoutlookweather.com - And vice versa from website to app!
- Get Current Conditions, Hourly 72, 7 Day & RADAR at your exact location
- Solunar Times and Lunar Position in Every forecast
- Tides in every forecast along the Coastal US.
- Barometric Pressure Change forecasted every hour (fish move accordingly)
- DriftPoint Wind Map – “See the wind” forecast at current or saved locations
- Photo Capture integrated into log, with option for quicksave with photo only, or adding all details of fish at time of log.. Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data & Integrated with Google Maps.
- NO TYPING INVOLVED – swiftly select from dropdowns for Fresh or Salt Water, Fish Type, Size, Weight, Length, Water Depth, Water Temp, Bait Type, Lure Type, Fly Type, Tides and more.
***Automatically captures ScoutLook's World Class weather details at the exact moment of catch - Weather, Wind, Solunar, Lunar, Time, Date, and GPS position and saves all. Logs Save both in App and on ScoutLookWeather.com's FREE ONLINE “QuickLog” page for in depth, online analysis & review.
Log Review in App or QuickLogs:
- View & Edit past logs in the app, or on ScoutLook’s FREE online web portal
- Sort by Fish Type, Weather, Barometric, Water Temp, Lure Type, or any other variable, to understand which conditions led to success events, e.g. “how many bass did I catch when water temp was above X, or wind was below 10MPH?
- Export to excel files for further analysis.
Currently, ScoutLook weather provides maps and weather data for the continental United States.
ScoutLookÃ‚Â® Weather FishLog is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-21. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
ScoutLookÃ‚Â® Weather FishLog (version 1.5.6) has a file size of 2.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.